FF:DU2661a Thesis Seminar I - Course Information
DU2661a Thesis Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Alena Pomajzlová, Ph.D.
- each odd Monday 15:50–17:25 Getty knih.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Preapration to write a concluding thesis, especially from the point of view of methodology of art history.
- 1. How to write a concluding thesis 2. Actual methodology in recent texts - schosen according to the topic of the thesis.
- Ladislav kesner (ed.), Vizuální teorie. Jinočany 2006
- Jiří Kroupa, Metodologie dějin umění I. Školy dějin umění. Brno 2007
- Assessment methods
- Participation in the seminar is compulsory. For evaluation, a chapter of the thesis in preparation must be presented, concerning the bibliopgraphy of the specific topic and a methodological position of the author.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.