FF:AJ32055 Research Methodology - Course Information
AJ32055 Research MethodologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. Mgr. Jan Chovanec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Jeffrey Alan Vanderziel, B.A.
Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Tomáš Hanzálek
Supplier department: Department of English and American Studies - Faculty of Arts
- each odd Friday 12:30–15:45 G32
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- English Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4) (2)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught once in two years.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.