FF:CJX007 Bachelor’s Thesis - Course Information
CJX007 Bachelor’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Michaela Boháčová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Veronika Bromová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Zdeňka Hladká, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dana Hlaváčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ilona Janyšková, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Karlík, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Helena Karlíková, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Stanislava Kloferová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Kosek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Marie Krčmová, CSc. (lecturer)
PhDr. Michal Křístek, M.Phil., Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Klára Osolsobě, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Rychnovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zdeňka Šrámková (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavlína Vališová (lecturer)
PhDr. Jarmila Vojtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Ziková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Jana Pleskalová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jaroslava Vybíralová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Submission of the completed diploma thesis in accordance with University, Faculty and Departmental rules and regulations. B.A. thesis solves a particular problem regarding to the field of study. Students must demonstrate their ability to work independently in keeping with academic standards, a knowledge and understanding of the relevant scholarly literature and the ability to analyse the particular material.
- The thesis focussed on the topic in one of the given areas shall be submitted in Czech in the extent of 70,000 characters by April 30th (applies to those taking the Bachelor´s State Exam in June) or by June 30th (taking the Bachelor´s State Exam in September) or by November 30th (applies to those taking the Bachelor´s State Exam in January-February).
- Literatura je zadána po dohodě s vedoucím práce.
- Teaching methods
- This timetable for consultations is arranged on an individual basis.
- Assessment methods
- The output of the course is a B.A. thesis. The acceptance of the master's thesis is confirmed by the thesis supervisor in the information system.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
General note: Získání příslušného počtu kreditů je podmíněno: a) absolvováním semináře k diplomové práci, b) odevzdáním diplomové práce vedoucímu.