FF:DSBcDipl Bachelor’s Thesis - Course Information
DSBcDipl Bachelor’s ThesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Silvie Elmoujahid, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Melounová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Marek Meško, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jarmila Bednaříková, CSc.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Bachelor's diploma Thesis: the required length of Bachelor's diploma Thesis depends on its field and topic, yet a minimum of 50,000 characters is required. It must be typed on white paper (A4), pages should be numbered and bound in a hard-back. The title page which includes the name of the university, the faculty and the department, the name of the thesis, the name of its author and its supervisor and the year when the thesis was written is obligatory. The Major B.A. Thesis also includes the author's declaration that the thesis is his work, the table of contents and the list of the works cited.
There is a public defence of the Major B.A. Thesis at the Department of Classical Studies, see the study regulations.
- The student selects the theme of his thesis based on the consultation with his supervisor. He attends the Major B.A. Thesis seminar and consults his work with the supervisor.
- recommended literature
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual tutorial. Examination of the plan of the diss., introduction and methodology. Examination of particular analysis and conclusions.
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by handing in the thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.