FF:UZSJ1A105X 20th Century Spanish Liter. I - Course Information
UZSJ1A105X 20th Century Spanish Literature IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. José Luis Bellón Aguilera, PhD. (lecturer)
PhDr. Athena Alchazidu, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Milada Malá, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- It is expected that students have passed th Spanish Literature exam.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Spanish Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS)
- Course objectives
- This course offers an outline of the 20th century Spanish Literature.
- Each lesson is divided into two parts: the 1st one offers a brief survey of the treated theme, while the 2nd one is dedicated to literary analysis of the most important works.
- ALCHAZIDU, Athena, Yolanda PÉREZ SINUSÍA and Paula GÓMEZ GONZÁLEZ. Esbozo de la historia de la literatura espaňola. Brno: Anton Pasienka, 2004. 284 pp. ISBN 80-902652-3-5. info
- RAMONEDA, Arturo. Antología de la literatura española del siglo XX. 2. ed. Madrid: Sociedad General Espanola de Librería, 1993. 901 s. ISBN 8471433834. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture: description of the literary field, explanation and definition of basic notions and their demonstration on concrete texts by concrete authors. Application of the acquired theoretical knowledge on authentic texts.
- Assessment methods
- Written test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.