FF:JPNB32 Japanese Writing II - Course Information
JPNB32 Japanese Writing IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Ivan Rumánek, PhD. et PhD (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiří Matela, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Japanese Studies - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- JPN223 Japanese Writing I && JPN221 Japanese language IV - Theory
The prerequisite is the Japanese Wiriting I course.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Japanese Studies (programme FF, B-JA_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to deepen and widen the acquired knowledge and skills concerning writing ability.
- Learning outcomes
- The student´s knowledge and skills concerning his writing expression will be deepened and expanded.
- C&P Nihongo Kyouiku-kyouzai kenkyuukai: Nihongo Sakubun I - Mijikana topikku ni yoru hyougen renshuu. Senmon kyouku shuppan, Tokyo 1988 (1992).
- 1. Lesson 4
- 2. Lesson 4
- 3. Lesson 5
- 4. Lesson 5
- 5. Lesson 6
- 6. Lesson 6
- 7. Lesson 7
- 8. Lesson 7
- 9. Lesson 8
- 10. Lesson 8
- 11. Lesson 9
- 12. Lesson 9
- Kadowaki Kaoru, Nishiuma Kaoru, Yasashii sakubun, Tokio: 3A Network, 1999.
- Teaching methods
- The course is based on a practical manual C&P Nihongo kyóiku-kyózai kenkyúkai: Nihongo Sakubun I - Mijikana topikku ni yoru hyógen renshú (Senmon kyóiku shuppan, Tokyo 1988/1992). The student will write written homeworks on the topic according to the lessons of the textbook. Written essays will be consequently analysed in the sessions from the grammatical and stylistic point of view. The essays will be assessed and the average of the marks, together with the attendance in the sessions, will result in the final mark.
- Assessment methods
- The final assessment includes presence in class and tha average of marks of all the written papers.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Opakovaný zápis je možný pouze se souhlasem vyučujícího.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis mimo japanistiku je podmíněn souhlasem vyučujícího.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/JPNB32