FF:LgDEA05 Ph.D. seminar V - Course Information
LgDEA05 Ph.D. seminar VFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Aleš Bičan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Ondřej Šefčík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Mojmír Dočekal, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Linguistics (programme FF, D-FI4)
- Course objectives
- The study within the individual doctoral seminars is given by the supervisor. The aim is to create a functional model of consultations between the supervisor and the student, leading to the dissertation work, according to a given study plan.
- Learning outcomes
- In the individual seminars the student gradually acquires the method of professional scientific work and elaborates the solution of the individual tasks and questions, resulting from the dissertation topic.
- The syllabus is given by the structure and the used method of the dissertation.
- Literatura je sbírána podle potřeby disertační práce
- Teaching methods
- oral consultations, written homework, presentations
- Assessment methods
- oral exam, qualification of given homeworks
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Pouze pro doktorandy.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: seminář.