FF:PHUZKDD1 Teaching Methodol. Workshop I - Course Information
PHUZKDD1 Teaching Methodology Workshop IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Mgr. Zdeňka Jastrzembská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Marek Picha, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Marek Picha, Ph.D.
Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Philosophy - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 20. 9. 10:00–11:40 A11, Fri 15. 11. 10:00–11:40 A11
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Social Studies Basics (programme FF, N-ZA_)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquaint students with selected philosophical topics, but especially with the way of their adequate presentation to the high school audience.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students will be able to create a suitable didactic basis for teaching philosophical topics within the ZSV.
- 01) workshop A
02) workshop B
- 01) workshop A
- PICHA, Marek. Kritické myšlení a rekonstrukce argumentu (Critical thinking and reconstruction of argument). 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2014. 41 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-6730-1. info
- LAW, Stephen. Filozofická gymnastika : 25 krátkých myšlenkových dobrodružství. Translated by Petr Pálenský, Illustrated by Daniel Postgate. Vyd. 1. Praha: Argo, 2007. 342 s. ISBN 9788072038824. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, workshops, seminar discussions
- Assessment methods
- The condition for a successful completion of the course is the submission of high-quality didactic preparation in the extent of one secondary school lesson on pre-selected teaching topic of 'ZSV'.
No later than 15 October 2019 and after reaching an agreement with their teacher, students will register for any of the suggested topics (the list can be found in the interactive syllabus of the course), or alternatively, they can suggest a topic of their own in time. Students of a single-subject 'Učitelství ZSV' have to submit and present preparation on two different topics, the first topic has to be submitted no later than 13 November 2019. They will present these preparations at workshop B.
Every didactic preparation must consist of two documents in the form of .docx: teacher's material and student's material. Teacher's material fully describes everything that a teacher should do during the lesson, i.e. it must contain all the information, full formulations, word-for-word instructions. Student's material is there to be distributed among students during the lesson, i.e. it must contain a summary of basic information, full instructions of activities, questions, assignments, supplementary activities. The didactic preparations will be also published for other students.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 18 hodin za semestr.