FF:PSX_002 Clinical psychology - Course Information
PSX_002 Clinical psychologyFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Mojmír Svoboda, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Lubomír Vašina, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jarmila Valchářová
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 5 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/5, only registered: 0/5
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Psychology (programme FF, M-PS) (4)
- Course objectives
- Clinical psychology: The aim is to provide knowledge on clinical approach in psychology of health, psychosomatic medicine and other medicine and non-medicine related branches of psychology.
- Clinical approach in psychodiagnostics, psychotherapy, and rehabilitation. General issues of health and illness, health psychology, international classification systems, medical epidemiology and social and health policy at global, European and national level. The course is taught annually.
- Plante, T.G. (ed) (2005). Contemporary Clinical Psychology. Hoboken, New Jersey: John Willey & Sons, Inc.
- Teaching methods
- discussion, presentation, home-work
- Assessment methods
- Consultations - every months. Oral examinations during the semester.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
General note: Výuka probíhá formou konzultací s příslušným vyučujícím.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Předmět je určen pouze zahraničním studentům psychologie.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.