FF:DKKP_P_K16 Work experience - Course Information
DKKP_P_K16 Work experienceFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Viktor Pantůček, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to provide students with practical experience of the functioning of cultural and memory institutions or of work in companies in the creative industries sector.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, the student will:
- be acquainted with the working of cultural and memory institutions, or with work in companies in the creative industries sector;
- gain the knowledge and skills necessary for working on the dissertation project.
- Work experience in an institution will be agreed on by the student, the supervisor and the representatives of the relevant institution. Practical training of 320 hours duration.
- Nabídka praxí a stáží: https://music.phil.muni.cz/studium/odborne-praxe/informace-k-realizaci-odbornych-praxi
- Teaching methods
- - Work experience
- Assessment methods
- - Confirmation of work experience in the required length and quality
- Report on acquired knowledge and skills, including a description of their use in the dissertation work (3-5 standard pages)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: celkem 320 hodin praxe / a total of 320 hours of work experience.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/DKKP_P_K16