FF:NOI_120 Conversation in Norwegian II/2 - Course Information
NOI_120 Conversation in Norwegian II/2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Thor Henrik Svevad (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
- Fri 11:40–13:15 K33
- Norwegian conversation with the Norwegian lecturer.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Students will be much better qualified and able to master spoken Norwegian and take part in discussions on the modern Norwegian society (institutions, culture, sport, daily life etc.). The students’ active vocabulary and use of idioms of modern spoken Norwegian will be substantially increased. Likewise the broader knowledge of the modern Norwegian societ
- Norwegian state and its history
- School and public health system
- Youth and its place in the European integration
- Minorities and their place in contemporary Norway
- Aktuální norský denní tisk...
- Teaching methods
- The seminar is based on methods of presentation, analysis and synthesis of knowledge. It also uses collective work, in-class discussions and individual work of students.
- Assessment methods
- oral and writte homeworks
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.