FF:VIKMA10 Information Politics - Course Information
VIKMA10 Information PoliticsFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Petr Očko, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Pavla Kovářová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Zdeněk Kadlec, Dr.
Division of Information and Library Studies - Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Marie Hradilová
- Fri 14:10–15:45 K23
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Information and Library Studies (programme FF, M-IS) (2)
- Course objectives
- Students can learn about information politics of Czech Republic and European Union especially, about seeking instruments and information resources of EU. Considerations about education of citizens, information politics and direct and indirect democracy.
At the end of this course, students should be able to understand information politics of Czech rep. and European Union and make reasoned decisions in the area of information politics.
- Documents of government of the CR, e.g. "Information politics - journey to information society";
- electronical state administration;
- electronic signature;
- sequence of Czech information politics to EU information politics;
- progress of information politics EU;
- project eEurope;
- communication and information flows in the area of information politics CR and EU.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Written test; or oral contribution and thesis for set theme.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
General note: Před přednáškou posluchači nastudují el. učební text dostupný na http://www.informacniveda.cz/article.do?articleId=1136.
- Teacher's information