FF:UZPOA951 Didactics of Portuguese II - Course Information
UZPOA951 Didactics of Portuguese Language IIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Maria de Fátima Baptista Nery Plch (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Silvie Špánková, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- Mon 10:50–12:25 G12
- Bachelor s degree
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in Portuguese Language and Literature (programme FF, N-SS) (2)
- Course objectives
- This course is a continuation of Methodology of Teaching I. The aim of the course is to learn to work with specific didactic and non-didactic materials(methods of teaching, audiovisual materials, advertisment, songs,cartoon etc.), which should simplify the learning process.
- 1. Teaching simulation and discussion about the used teaching method. 2. Simulation of a specific grammar task in various teaching methods-choice of exercises and other didactic materials.
- Galisson, Coste, Dicionário de didáctica das línguas, Almedina 1983
- Álvares Pereira, EScrever em Português, Didácticas e Práticas, ASA 2000
- Didácticas da Língua e da Literatura, Vol.I,II, Almedina -Coimbra 2000 - Faculdade de Coimbra
- Ricardo Marques,M.E.; Didáctica das Línguas Estrangeiras, Universidade Aberta de Lisboa 1990
- Teaching methods
- The classwork has a form of lectures and students´ presentations, during which they show the ability to apply their theoretical knowledge in teaching.
- Assessment methods
- Seminar, active participation is expected; exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: .