FF:NOI_120 Conversation in Norwegian II/2 - Course Information
NOI_120 Conversation in Norwegian II/2Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Bohumila Mia Fagertun Chocholoušová, M.A. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miluše Juříčková, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of German, Scandinavian and Netherland Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 12:30–14:05 B2.52
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Students will be much better qualified and able to master spoken Norwegian and take part in discussions. The students’ active vocabulary and use of idioms of modern spoken Norwegian will be substantially increased. Likewise the broader knowledge of the modern Norwegian society situation.
- 1. Kropp og sjel
- 2. Livets gleder og vansker
- 3. Helse og sykdom
- 4. Demokrati og verdier
- 5. Kritisk blikk på Norge
- 6. Hvorfor Norge?
- 7. Mine planer og drømmer
- Teaching methods
- The seminar is based on methods of presentation in ELF, in-class discussions and individual work of students.
- Assessment methods
- active creation in ELF system
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials