FF:KSCB164 Contemporary Chinese Society - Course Information
KSCB164 Pop and Censorship in TaiwanFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Prof. Chen-Yu Lin (lecturer), Mgr. Bc. Denisa Hilbertová, M.A. (deputy)
- doc. Lucie Olivová, MA, Ph.D., DSc.
China Studies Seminar - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Dušan Vávra, Ph.D.
Supplier department: China Studies Seminar - Asia Studies Centre - Faculty of Arts
- Tue 23. 4. 10:00–11:40 B2.23, Wed 24. 4. 16:00–17:40 B2.43, Mon 29. 4. 16:00–17:40 B2.34, 18:00–19:40 B2.23
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- KSCA013 History of China II || KSCA028 History of Modern China || KSCB004 History and Culture of Taiwan
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 25/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Draft syllabus:
- (1) 29. 4. Taiwanese popular music: history and genres
- (2) 30. 4. Music industries in Taiwan
- (3) 1. 5. Music and policy in Taiwan
- (4) 2. 5. Music and cross-strait relations
- (5) 3. 5. Music and political activism
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Teacher's information
- THE VALID CLASS SCHEDULE:
Tue April 23: 10.00-11.50, B2.23 a 18.00-19.50, D31
Wed April 24: 12.00-13.50, B2.44 a 16.00-17.50, B2.43
Thu April 25: 14.00-15.50, B2.34 a 16.00-17.50, J22
Fri April 26: 10.00-13.50 (2 x 90 min.), B2.41
Mon April 29: 14.00-19.50, B2.23 (3 x 90 minutes)
The attendance is compulsory, no exceptions. Course participants are excused from overlapping KSC courses.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2019/KSCB164