FF:DISQ004 Dialogic Interaction advanced - Course Information
DISQ004 Dialogic Interaction with the Inner Partner (for advanced)Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/5. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D.
Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martina Musilová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theatre Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 16:00–17:40 G01
- The course is designed to advanced students.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- (Dialogical) Acting with an inner partner is a psychosomatic discipline founded and continuously elaborated by Prof. Ivan Vyskočil. It is a practical experimentation with elementary principles of a play, drama creation and non-object acting. It is realized by a form of an individual performance in an empty space and in a situation of a “public solitude” (in front of others). It is concerned with principles of authentic, spontaneous and inspired acting (behaving and experiencing) in public.
The course is held in Czech.
- Learning outcomes
The course aim to developing:
- creation of the physical-mental condition for creative communications;
- experience and study of drama acting principles;
- study of non-subject acting;
- method of trying, searching, perceiving
- Introducing lecture
- Regular participating in the course
- Written reflection of an experience
- Closing debate
- required literature
- VYSKOČIL, Ivan. Dialogické jednání s vnitřním partnerem. Illustrated by Jan Zich. Vyd. 1. V Brně: JAMU, 2005. 135 s. ISBN 8086928020. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture, practising
- Assessment methods
- 3 written reflection
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2020/DISQ004