FF:REDZS3 Research Stay Abroad III - Course Information
REDZS3 Research Stay Abroad IIIFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Kateřina Bočková Loudová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Irena Radová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Nicole Votavová Sumelidisová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Kulhánková, Ph.D.
Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Jitka Erlebachová
Supplier department: Department of Classical Studies - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- REDZS2 Research Stay Abroad II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Hellenic Studies (programme FF, D-RES_) (2)
- Course objectives
- Students spend an educational stay (usually one semester long) at foreign university or research institute according to their choice and by the agreement with their supervisor within one of the accessible scholarship programs (Erasmus, international cultural agreements, etc.)
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to present results of their research in front of foreign audience; upon return students will be able to present a report on their research stay.
- Students at the foreign institution will collect and study materials for their doctoral thesis, elaborate individual chapters, consult with foreign experts and eventually attend courses offered by the host institution.
- Literatura je předepsána individuálně podle tématu práce.
- Literature is assigned based on the topics of the dissertation.
- Teaching methods
- Students choose particular objective of their stay according to the offer of the foreign institution and by the agreement with their supervisor.
- Assessment methods
- In order to gain credits, students have to meet the prearranged objective of the stay.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.