FF:FJURS03S Reflective seminar III Fr - Course Information
FJURS03S Reflective seminar III FR SDFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Alena Němcová Polická, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Petr Dytrt, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Romance Languages and Literatures - Faculty of Arts
- NOW ( FJUPP03S Teacher's training III FrS )
Completion of the course Didactics I and II.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Upper Secondary School Teacher Training in French Language and Literature (programme FF, N-FJU_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The goal is:
- to enable students to apply the knowledge gained in the subject "Didactics I and II" in the real environment of the relevant educational institutions;
- to provide students with the opportunity, under the guidance of experienced educators and practitioners, to develop important skills that are key to the teaching profession;
- to provide space for a thorough analysis of practice within the (self) reflection of practice with the teacher of Didactics I and II;
- to complete the block of courses focused on the use of modern technologies in teaching and their application in further teaching.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to:
- plan and prepare lessons
- use methodological knowledge in practice
- perform (self) reflection on practice
- orientate themselves in modern technologies and use them in teaching.
- Reflections on practice in connection with the practice described below. The Practice takes place at a secondary school selected from a network of schools cooperating with the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in cooperation with an accompanying teacher and a didactic teacher. At the beginning of the semester, the student is informed about the course and conditions for successful completion of the practice. This is followed by the actual course of practice and ongoing evaluation. The practice includes observation of the subject didactics in the student's teaching, completion of the offered didactic workshops and continuous written reflection of the completed practice within the teacher's reflective diary and keeping the teacher's portfolio. With these final documents (including the electronic Self-Assessment Document) the student demonstrates his / her practice at the end of the semester and during the final reflexive meeting with the didactic he / she reflects on his / her pedagogical competencies and sets partial self-development goals for the next semester. Content and prescribed subsidy: 8 hours of listening in the subject according to the approval, preferably in the classroom where students will teach + 2 hours of reflection with the accompanying teacher 16 hours of self-study + 6 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 4 hours of tandem teaching + 2 hours of reflection with an accompanying teacher 32 hours of other activities
- required literature
- Didactique du FLE et de l'interculturel : littérature, biographie langagière et médias. Edited by Luc Collès - Christine Develotte - Geneviève Geron - Françoise Tauz. Cortil-Wodon: E.M.E., 2007. 345 stran. ISBN 2930342854. info
- DESMONS, Fabienne. Enseigner le FLE (français langue étrangère) : pratiques de classe. Paris: Belin, 2005. 271 s. ISBN 270113997X. info
- COURTILLON, Janine. Élaborer un cours de FLE. Paris: Hachette, 2003. 159 s. ISBN 9782011552143. info
- Dictionnaire pratique de didactique du FLE. Edited by Jean-Pierre Robert. [Paris]: Ophrys, 2002. 176 s. ISBN 2708010123. info
- recommended literature
- SUQUET, Petra. La pédagogie de projet en classe de FLE (Project pedagogy in French language classroom). In Motivační setkání vyučujících cizího jazyka. 2017. info
- BAPTISTE, Auréliane, Anne-Marie HAVARD, Ève-Marie ROLLINAT-LEVASSEUR and Donatienne WOERLY. La littérature dans l'enseigment du FLE. Edited by Véronique Kuhn - Olivier Lumbroso - Myriam Suchet - Mathieu Weeger -. Paris: Didier, 2015. 338 stran. ISBN 9782278076130. info
- CAMUSSI-NI, Marie-Armelle and Annick COATÉVAL. Comprendre la grammaire : une grammaire à l'épreuve de la didactique du FLE. Grenoble: Presses universitaires de Grenoble, 2013. 275 stran. ISBN 9782706118012. info
- LÉON, Pierre R., Monique LÉON, Françoise LÉON and Alain THOMAS. Phonétique du FLE : prononciation : de la lettre au son. Edited by Francis Carton. Paris: Armand Colin, 2009. 142 s. ISBN 9782200355647. info
- CHAUVET, Aude. Référentiel des contenus d'apprentissage du FLE en rapport avec les six niveaux du Conseil de l'Europe, à l'usage des enseignants de FLE. Edited by Isabelle Normand - Sophie Erlich. Paris: Alliance française, 2008. 159 stran. ISBN 9782090352795. info
- YAICHE, Francis. Les simulations globales, mode d’emploi. Hachette FLE, collection simulations globales (niveau perfectionnement). 1996. info
- Teaching methods
- informative and reflective meetings;
block seminars, workshops;
reflective diary to one's own pedagogical experience;
reflexive discussion with the teacher of Didactics I and II.
- Assessment methods
- reflective diary
self-assessment document (reflection of the student - accompanying teacher - subject didactics)
reflection with subject didactics
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2024, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2024/FJURS03S