PřF:Bi3337 Seminar HUBI 2 - Course Information
Bi3337 Seminar of specialisation Human Biology 2Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Lenka Falk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Eva Drozdová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Kristýna Brzobohatá, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Eva Drozdová, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. et Mgr. Lenka Falk, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
- NOW ( Bi3002 Bc thesis EMB 2 ) || NOW ( Bi6122 Bachelor thesis HB II )
The aim of the course is a scientific presentation of the results of theses and projects.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is a scientific presentation of the results of theses and projects.
- Learning outcomes
- Students completing the course will be able to: - prepare a presentation of the results of the bachelor thesis - choose a suitable power point presentation (text content, image size and quality) - professionally speak to a wider audience - comply with the prescribed structure and length of the presentation - respond to questions and comments from the audience
- Scientific Presentations and Their Principles Structure of scientific presentation Errors in scientific presentations
- GALLO, Carmine. Talk like TED : the 9 public speaking secrets of the world's top minds. First published. London: Macmillan, 2014. x, 278. ISBN 9781447261131. info
- Teaching methods
- presentations by students
- Assessment methods
- Completed and presented presentation of the final results of the bachelor thesis
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every other week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses