PřF:CD201 Field seminar II - Course Information
CD201 Field seminar IIFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught partially online.
- prof. RNDr. Viktor Kanický, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Josef Novosad, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Jan Preisler, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Zdeněk Spáčil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor), doc. Ing. Martin Mandl, CSc. (deputy)
RNDr. Richard Ševčík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Šimek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Mojmír Šob, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jakub Švenda, PhD. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Táborský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Iva Benešová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Pinkas, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
Supplier department: Department of Chemistry - Chemistry Section - Faculty of Science
- CD101 Field seminar I
Enrolment in the doctoral program of Chemistry.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- In this seminar doctoral students regularly present the research results of their dissertation work with the aim to improve their presentation skills and familiarize themselves with the research results of other students, the scientists at the Faculty, and of invited guest scientists.
- Learning outcomes
- By completing this course students: - will be able to prepare a short lecture with a presentation program (Powerpoint or similar) on the topic of their dissertation; - will gain skills in presenting a lecture in English; - will be able to answer questions from the audience;
- The seminar is devoted to presentations of research topics pursued at the Faculty in the field of Chemistry.
- KOMENSKÝ, Jan Amos. Schola ludus (Přít.) : De studii pansophici impedimentis ; Laborum scholasticorum in illustri patakino gymnasio continuatio ; Vydání spisu Fortiova a Erasmova ; Fortius redivivus ; Praecepta morum ; Leges scholae bene ordinatae ; Schola ludus ; Coronis. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures by students for audience followed by discussion
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Pro informace o předmětu kontaktujte garanty jednotlivých oborů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2021/CD201