PřF:F6720 Seminar ICMP - Course Information
F6720 Seminar of Institute of Condensed Matter PhysicsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Adam Dubroka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Josef Humlíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Dominik Munzar, Dr. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Dominik Munzar, Dr.
Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Dominik Munzar, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Condensed Matter Physics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Wed 11:00–12:50 Pouze distančně
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Course objectives
- Using the regularly given lectures of the experts in the field, the main objective of the course is to provide the students with the ability to
- list and describe up-to-date theoretical and experimental methods in condensed matter physics
- apply the gained knowledge in analysis of the problems connected with their theses.
- Learning outcomes
- After taking part in the course the student will have a general knowledge of some modern themes and hot topics in condensed matter physics.
- Current research topics of physics, in particular, of condensed matter physics. Presentations of guests, PhD students, and professors of the Institute.
- The programme is updated during the running semester.
- Podle tématu seminární přednášky (According to the seminar topic).
- Teaching methods
- seminary presentations, discussion
- Assessment methods
- discussion; credits are recognized: a) the seminar lecture or b) 75% presence.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.