PřF:F9451 Diploma Thesis Seminar - Course Information
F9451 Diploma Thesis SeminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. Mgr. Vít Kudrle, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Physical Electronics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Tue 10:00–11:50 Fs1,01017
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, B-FY)
- Course objectives
- Reports about diploma thesis. Excursion on experimental laboratories. The objective of the workshop is to give the opportunity to appear before the students with a comprehensive explanation on the thesis and stand in the debate. Duties are to prepare the report with using a computer and data projector. The purpose of the visit is to meet with an interesting physical technique used physical and non physical laboratories.
- Learning outcomes
- The students will learn to prepare a presentation on the topic and results of their diploma thesis, to present it to their fellow students and teachers and to defend its conclusions in a follow-up debate.
- Theme papers are the same as thesis topics. Experimental technology: experimental technology for plasma chemistry experimental equipment for plasma diagnostics experimental equipment for surface studies
- Literatura je totožná s uvedenou v diplomové práci.
- Literature sources given for the diploma thesis.
- HALLIDAY, David, Robert RESNICK and Jearl WALKER. Fyzika : vysokoškolská učebnice obecné fyziky. Brno: Vutium, 2000. xvi, 328. ISBN 8021418680. info
- HALLIDAY, David, Robert RESNICK and Jearl WALKER. Fundamentals of physics : extended. 5th ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1997. xxix, 1142. ISBN 0471105597. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentation by each student. Visits of scientific laboratories with introduction of expert in the field.
- Assessment methods
- Presentation of each student. Discussion on each paper. Visit scientific laboratory, introduction of expert in the field.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2020/F9451