PřF:F9878 Student physics lectures - Course Information
F9878 Student physics lecturesFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Jakub Kelar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Michal Pazderka (lecturer)
Mgr. Juraj Rusnačko (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Benáček, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Pavel Kočí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Roman Přibyl (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michael Krbek, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Rikard von Unge, Ph.D.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Jakub Kelar, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 31/50, only registered: 0/50, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/50
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physics (programme PřF, M-FY)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2019/F9878