PřF:GB001 Geological seminar - Course Information
GB001 Geological seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–16:50 G1,01004
- ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety ) && NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )) && ( PROGRAM ( D - GEOL_ ) || PROGRAM ( D - GE4 ) || PROGRAM ( M030 ) || PROGRAM ( M0290 ))
The subject is primarily intended for students of the master's and doctoral study programs.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 59 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Postgraduate students and teachers present the results of their work here. Main objectives of the seminar are to gain general knowlege on the present research in different fields of geology.
- Learning outcomes
- The lectures that take place within the Geological seminar will help students to get an overview of current trends in geoscience research.
- Zpravodaj České geologické společnosti - aktuální čísla
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are obligatory for students.
- Assessment methods
- Credit based on active presence
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.