PřF:GD101 PhD seminar - Course Information
GD101 PhD seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Milan Novák, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Jiří Kalvoda, CSc.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Losos, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ( (!( PROGRAM ( B - GE )|| PROGRAM ( N - GE )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE4 )|| PROGRAM ( D - GE )|| PROGRAM ( C - CV ))) || ( NOW ( G0101 Occupational healt and safety )&& NOW ( C7777 Handling chemicals )))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 24 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Results of PhD thesis results are presented and discussed.
- Learning outcomes
- Student gets feedback about his/her work on dissertation.
- Results of PhD thesis are presented.
- ŠESTÁK, Zdeněk. Jak psát a přednášet o vědě. Illustrated by Hana Kymrová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 1999. 204 s. ISBN 8020007555. info
- Teaching methods
- Active presentation of the actual results of PhD dissertation carried by enrolled student.
- Assessment methods
- Credits ae granted based on presentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses