PřF:M7111 Mathamtical modelling - Course Information
M7111 Mathamtical modellingFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. RNDr. Petr Lánský, DrSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Ivanka Horová, CSc.
Department of Mathematics and Statistics - Departments - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Ivanka Horová, CSc.
- Wed 12:00–13:50 N21
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Algebra and Discrete Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Mathematical Analysis (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Mathematical Biology (programme PřF, N-BI)
- Mathematical Modelling and Numeric Methods (programme PřF, N-MA)
- Mathematics - Economics (programme PřF, N-AM)
- Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA, specialization Applied Mathematics)
- Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA, specialization Discrete Mathematics)
- Mathematics (programme PřF, N-MA, specialization Mathematical Analysis)
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics (programme PřF, D-MA)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.