PřF:Z4042 Geography of services - Course Information
Z4042 Geography of servicesFaculty of Science
Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s) (plus extra credits for completion). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Ondřej Mulíček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Vladimír Herber, CSc.
Department of Geography - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: Mgr. Ondřej Mulíček, Ph.D.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Z3090 Human Geography
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 9 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The subject gives the insight into the tertiary sector, its functional and spatial differentiation, principle development trends at the regional, national or global scale.
- 1. Geography of services - introduction, differentiation and principle trends within tertiary sector, position of services within the global and regional economy; 2. Production services - definition, principle trends, spatial arrangement; 3. Telecommunication - trends, impacts to the development of tertiary sector; 4. Financial services - definition, principle trends, spatial arrangement; 5. Logistics - definition, principle trends, spatial arrangement; 6. Consumption services - position within tertiary sector; 7. Retail activities - definition, principle trends, spatial arrangement.
- monotematické vydání časopisu Professional Geographer (1995) 47, 1, Blackwell, Cambridge
- SZCZYRBA, Zdeněk. Transformace struktur maloobchodní sítě České republiky : (regionálně geografická analýza s důrazem na Olomoucko). 2000. 145 s., 13. info
- Assessment methods (in Czech)
- písemná zkouška
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2007 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/autumn2007-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/Z4042