PřF:Bi7342 Pres. in microbiol. - sem - Course Information
Bi7342 Scientific presentation in microbiology - sem.Faculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Hubálek, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Ludmila Tvrzová, Ph.D.
Department of Experimental Biology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Hubálek, DrSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( Bi7341 Sci. present. in microbiol. )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The topic of this subject is results processing and publication, in the form of diploma theses, posters, lectures and scientific papers. Seminary Bi7342 is the essential part of the lessons, with the aim to give students the possibility to prepare and present their own presentations.
- 1. Oral presentation in microbiology 2. Written presentation: Diploma thesis, paper in a scientific journal, monograph, textbook 3. Poster 4. Formulation and interpretation of results 5. Graphs, tables, figures, addenda 6. Scientific journals in microbiology 7. Scientific databases and resources 8. Literature searching techniques 9. Ethical principles in scientific presentation
- Assessment methods
- Finished by credit, and evaluation made on the basis of practical exercises (class discussions).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information