PřF:CB060 Seminar NCBR - Course Information
CB060 Seminar NCBRFaculty of Science
Autumn 2011 - acreditation
The information about the term Autumn 2011 - acreditation is not made public
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s) (fasci plus compl plus > 4). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Radovan Fiala, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Jaroslav Koča, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lumír Krejčí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zdeněk Kříž, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Petr Kulhánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Radek Marek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Markéta Munzarová, Dr. rer. nat. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Petr Skládal, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Richard Štefl, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Štěpánka Vaňáčová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Michaela Wimmerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Žídek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Radka Svobodová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
National Centre for Biomolecular Research - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Vladimír Sklenář, DrSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Individual presentations of students describing project progress. The seminar is also a forum for lectures of visiting students and researchers.
- The actual program is changed for every periods and is based on lectures of PhD students and invited experts.
- VOET, Donald and Judith G. VOET. Biochemistry. 3rd ed. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2004. xv, 1591. ISBN 0471392235. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, presentations.
- Assessment methods
- Active attendance required.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses