PřF:GB001 Geological seminar - Course Information
GB001 Geological seminarFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Thu 16:00–16:50 G1,01004
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- G0101 Occupational healt and safety &&( PROGRAM ( D - GE4 ) || PROGRAM ( N - GE ) || KREDITY_MIN ( 90 ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 10/100, only registered: 0/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 14 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Postgraduate students and teachers present the results of their work here. Main objectives of the seminar are to gain general knowlege on the present research in different fields of geology.
- Zpravodaj České geologické společnosti - aktuální čísla
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are obligatory for students.
- Assessment methods
- Credit based on active presence
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.