PřF:G7371 Principles of geochemical mode - Course Information
G7371 Principles of geochemical modellsFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. RNDr. Josef Zeman, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Rostislav Melichar, Dr.
Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Martin Ivanov, Dr.
Supplier department: Department of Geological Sciences - Earth Sciences Section - Faculty of Science
- Mon 18. 9. to Fri 15. 12. Mon 11:00–12:50 Gp,02006, Mon 13:00–13:50 Gp,02006
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/20
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 16 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
Information on the per-term frequency of the course: Bude otevřen v podzimním semestru 2017/2018.