PřF:B2160 Field course of system. botany - Course Information
B2160 Field course of systematic botanyFaculty of Science
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. RNDr. Petr Bureš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Ing. Jiří Danihelka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Lubomír Tichý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jiří Unar, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Hrouda, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Milan Chytrý, Ph.D.
Department of Botany and Zoology - Biology Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Vít Grulich, CSc.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- NOW ( B2030 System phylog. higher plants )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Ecotoxicology (programme PřF, M-BI)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (programme PřF, B-BI)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (programme PřF, M-BI)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (programme PřF, N-BI)
- General Biology (programme PřF, B-BI)
- General Biology (programme PřF, M-BI)
- General Biology (programme PřF, N-BI)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: blok 5 dnů.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 5 dnů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2002/B2160