PřF:F2252 Elements of astronomy 2 - Course Information
F2252 Elements of astronomy 2Faculty of Science
Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: zk (examination). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Pokorný, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Pokorný, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- prof. RNDr. Zdeněk Mikulášek, CSc.
Department of Theoretical Physics and Astrophysics - Physics Section - Faculty of Science
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Zdeněk Pokorný, CSc.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Applied Physics (programme PřF, B-AF, specialization Astrophysics)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (Spring 2008 - for the purpose of the accreditation, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/sci/spring2008-forthepurposeoftheaccreditation/F2252