Measure No. 1/2020 of the Dean of the Faculty of Science Masaryk University
(Version effective from 1 September 2020)
Pursuant to Section 28 (1) of Act No. 111/1998 Coll., on higher education institutions and amending and supplementing other laws (Higher Education Institutions Act), I hereby issue the following Measure:
Article 1 Subject
(1) This Measure sets the tuition fees for the academic year 2020/2021 on the basis of Annex 2,
“Tuition Fees”, to the Statute of Masaryk University.
Specific Amounts of Fees
(1) The amount of the fee for the admission procedure pursuant to Section 58 (1) and (4) of the Higher Education Institutions Act equals CZK 650 per admission procedure, whether in Czech or in a foreign language.
(2) The amount of the fee for study in a foreign language pursuant to Section 58 (4) of the Higher Education Institutions Act equals EUR 3,000 for each, even incomplete, academic year for each field of study taught at the Faculty in a foreign language.
(3) The amount of the fee for recognising foreign education pursuant to Section 48 (7) of the Higher Education Institutions Act equals CZK 800.
(1) I authorise the head of the Faculty’s Office for Studies to provide interpretation of the individual provisions of this Measure.
(2) Compliance with this Measure shall be checked by the Dean and the Bursar of the Faculty.
(3) This Measure is effective from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021.
In Brno, on 3 February 2020
Doc. Mgr. Tomáš Kašparovský, Ph.D Dean