Where is the testing centre located?
BVV – Brno Exhibition Centre, main entrance for pedestrians, Gate 1. It is the closest gate to the “Výstaviště – Hlavní vstup/ Brno Exhibition Centre - main entrance” tram/bus stop.
We send the test results by SMS within 60 minutes to a Czech or Slovak telephone number. No printed confirmations are issued. We can send an email confirmation on request. Please, contact to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Please, bring your Health Insurance Card. Your details may be checked at the reception.
Have you not received any SMS with the result? Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org , we will respond as soon as possible, or call the info-line (Monday — Friday, 8:30—12:30 and 13:00—15:00). Thank you for your understanding.
How is the test performed? The antigen tests at our testing centre are performed by a collection of nasopharynx swab.
I have a serious health problem and I cannot be tested from my nasopharynx. How can you test me? In case of serious health problems, please, bring a confirmation from your doctor, the testing staff will test you in another way.
Are you going abroad and need a confirmation in English? Since 02/02/2021, at the registration, we have been offering the possibility to request a confirmation for the travelling abroad reasons in English. We send the confirmation within 24 hours of the test performance. The price of the confirmation is CZK 200. Please, have your ID or passport available at the reception.
Are you traveling to Slovakia? We send the confirmation in the form of an SMS with the National Identification Number. Details of the mentioned measure incl. possible exceptions are specified on the following website: https://korona.gov.sk/
Is the result of your antigen test positive and are you asymptomatic? If the antigen test is positive without symptoms, we perform a confirmatory PCR test at the testing centre. To reserve the date and time, you will receive an SMS with a link to the reservation system. The confirmatory PCR test, which is performed at the testing centre, has 48 hours result delivery time. Thank you for your understanding.
MUNI Info-line: +420 776 553 773
Time: 8:30 to 15:00, Monday to Friday
If you are a holder of the European Health Insurance Card – EHIC (i.e., you are a resident of the EU, EEA or Switzerland), you may file an application with the Czech General Health Insurance Company (Všeobecná zdravotní pojišťovna, VZP) for the registration of your card. You may do so in person at VZP offices in Brno or via e-mail at email@example.com (you will be asked to submit evidence in the form of your EHIC and an ID document; the maximum size of attachments is limited to 5 MB). The registration will provide you with a certificate issued by VZP, which substitutes for the European Health Insurance Card and contains your personal identification number valid in the Czech Republic.Please, arrive at your reserved time - earlier arrival may complicate the testing process due to possible queues.
Respect the rules at the testing centre - respect the distances, do not smoke, wear a respirator and remove it only when asked by the testing person.
How does testing work step by step?
Step 1: Reservation
- Select the type of test which you would like to make a reservation for.
- Choose a suitable time for you (date and time), a reservation window will appear on the right.
- You will see detailed information about where to find us (including the map) and how testing is performed in that window.
- Please, fill in the required information and confirm your reservation. If there are more of you, please, fill in each person separately as a separate reservation.
Step 2: Confirmation
- You will receive an SMS confirming the reservation. If you have entered an e-mail address, this information will also be sent to you by e-mail.
- In the SMS message, you will find the reservation code and in the e-mail the QR code, which are necessary for processing your reservation.
Step 3: Arrival at the testing centre
- Arrive for testing at the exact reserved time. Please, do not come sooner or later. Early or late arrival exposes you and everybody at risk of accumulation of a large group of people. The testing time, with an accuracy of minutes, is stated in the reservation confirmation SMS / e-mail. This time is generated by the system automatically and assigns you free time in the time span you have chosen.
- In case of the payment of confirmation, please, have your payment card ready. We do not accept cash for hygienic reasons.
- Arrive at the testing centre with a mask or respirator. Before arriving at the cash desk, disinfect your hands thoroughly with the contactless disinfection placed outdoor.
Step 4: Check-in at the cash desk / reception
- Prepare your mobile phone with your reservation QR code for scanning at the cash desk / reception.
- We will check your reservation and check it in.
- Self-payers - You will be asked to pay for the test by card (contactless).
- You will receive a ticket with your test number in a barcode.
Step 5: Testing
- Trained medical student staff will invite you to the testing.
- You will be asked to hand them in the ticket with your number.
- Trained medical staff will collect a sample according to your chosen test.
- Don't worry, it's a little uncomfortable, but definitely not painful.
Step 6: Test result
- Please, leave the collection place immediately after the collection to prevent a gathering of a large number of people in one place.
- The evaluation of your test takes some time. Each test has a different evaluation time.
- The result is sent in the form of an SMS - this SMS usually arrives within 30 - 60 minutes after the test at the latest.