The aim of the course is to acquaint students with the theoretical bases design educational process , trends in the world of education and work using critical s professional literature , practical exercises and project teaching to help them acquire the skills to design educational process in accordance with the educational needs of the target groups and Conditions Information society of the 21st century.
Students should after successful completion of the course:
1) know the main pedagogical theories and approaches
2) understand the didactic methods and procedures and understand their usefulness in the field of educational informatics,
3) know the key trends in education and explain their impact on the area of educational science,
4) be able to reflect on educational methods and procedures for designing educational process with regard to the risks and needs of the target groups and educators,
5) orient in available resources, tools and networks with applying a critical approach and proper interpretation,
6) work in the study group and individually to a particular subject in the context of designing educational process,
7) propose a model of the educational process in particular educational environment of the current information society.
- Regular price: 2100 CZK
- Department of Czech Literature - Faculty of Arts
1. Terminology educational content, learning the literacy of the 21st century - strategic documents (Strategy 2020 Strategy digital education CR Strategy digital literacy in CR)
2. Educational aspects of designing the educational process and the field of ISK - terminology, a pivotal pedagogical theories and approaches Specialist Education (constructivism) ISK, teaching methods, forms of education in face-to-face and e-learning, target groups and their characteristics (eg. Adult Education inclusive of the target groups, both formal and informal education of children, etc.), evaluation, trends in education (mentoring, coaching etc.), an innovative educational programs (cooperative and experiential learning, experiential learning, critical thinking, learning an online environment, etc.).
3. Methodological aspects in the field ISK - terminology, educational objectives and content, teaching methods, present industry trends related to the didactic use of ICT
4. Psychological aspects in the learning process in the context of the field ISK - interaction of learners-educated, external and internal conditions of education, learning and memory, self-management, motivation etc.
5 to 6. Key competencies for the 21st century - the origin, function, interconnection with goals of education, the survey, analysis and interpretation, specification of the target group of education, including adult education.
7 to 8. Mentoring skills , technological and educational expertise teacher - planning, implementation and evaluation of teaching units , assessment of teaching effectiveness , selected teaching methods and aids , factors affecting learning ( linked with courses focusing on technology in education ) .
9 to 10. Presentation and communication skills trainer - verbal and nonverbal communication , stage fright , working with body with a voice communication with the learner target group specifics of communication in teaching face-to- face and e -learning .
11 to 13. Design lesson - face to face form , blended and e -learning , practical application of knowledge gained from previous modules , the student demonstrates competency card methodical create educational activities , including the preparation of educational content tailored to the target group and model situations, education is practiced learning process.
Course Enrolment Limitations
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).