LF:aVLVL11XX Internal Med.- State Exam - Course Information
aVLVL11XX Internal Medicine - State ExamFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: SRZK (closing examination).
Taught in person.
- doc. MUDr. Lubomír Křivan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Zdeněk Adam, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Otakar Bednařík (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Dagmar Brančíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Kristián Brat, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Alena Buliková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Libor Červinek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Milan Dastych (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Jiří Dolina, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Michael Doubek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Zdeněk Fojtík, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. František Folber, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Andrea Janíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jarmila Kissová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Milan Kozák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Zdeněk Král, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Marta Krejčí, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Radek Kroupa, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Andrea Křivanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Jiří Mayer, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jozef Michalka (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Lenka Ostřížková (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Ivo Palásek (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Anna Panovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Miroslav Penka, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Vlasta Polcarová (seminar tutor)
prof. RNDr. Šárka Pospíšilová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Yvona Pospíšilová (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Luděk Pour, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Markéta Protivánková (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Svatava Snopková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Miroslav Souček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Milan Sova, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Karel Starý (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Lenka Šmardová (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Miroslav Tomíška, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Jiří Vorlíček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Vladimír Zbořil, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Daniela Žáčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Zdeňka Dvořáková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Miroslav Souček, CSc.
Second Department of Internal Medicine - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Eva Kašpárková
Supplier department: Department of Internal Medicine and Cardiology - Joint workplaces with the University Hospital Brno - workplaces of the Bohunice and Mater. Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- aVLFA0822p Pharmacology II - lec. && aVLNE9X1p Neurology - lecture && aVLPY9X1p Psychiatry - lect. && aVLDV7X1p Dermatovenerology - lecture && aVLAM9X1p Intensive care med. - lect. && aVLVL7X61c Internal medicine - part 1 && aVLVL9X62c Internal medicine part 2 && aVLVL9X63c Internal medicine part 3 && aVLVL9X64c Internal medicine part 4 && aVLVL9X65c Internal medicine part 5 && aVLIN9X22p Infectious diseases II && aVLON9X1p Clinical oncology - lec. && VYCET ( 1 , aVLAL091 Anaesthes. and Treat. of Pain , aVLDO091 Paediatric Oncology , aVLKF101 Clinical Pharmacology , aVLKB091 Clinical Biochemistry , aVLFP091 Physiology and path.of newborn ) && aVLCH9X33c Surgery III - practice && aVLCJ0888 Czech for Foreigners VIII && aVLSP03X Individual project
Prerequisite for the state exam in internal medicine is examination of Clinical Examination in Internal Medicine, completing practical tuition blocks 1-5, and successful completion of all tests in 5th year and completing 7-week practice before of graduation.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The Rigorous Examination in Internal Medicine is intended to verify the students' knowledge internal medicine, including the ability to conduct clinical examinations, basic differential diagnosis and therapy design in the patient under study. Student should be able to orientate and knowledge of basic therapeutical procedures in acute conditions in internal medicine
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the state-level rigorous internal medicine examination, students will be able:
- to investigate, diagnose and adequately treat patients with internal diseases
- to orientate and decide quickly and quickly on acute conditions.
- Before the state rigorous examination the students verify and strengthen their own theoretical and practical konowledge in the 7. weeks course of pregraduate praktice. 1.Students are autonomous working at the patients s bed under the physician s supervision 2.Perform independent examinations and suggest diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. 3.Students are working at the policlinic under the physician s supervision 4.Expert seminars are part of the practice. 5.They take care of all clinical documentation and administration connected with patients hospitalization. The practice is closed by the state rigorous examination.
- 3. Češka R. a kol. Interna Praha, Triton 2015, p. 870, ISBN 978-80-7387-423-0
- Náhradní obsah: Součk M. akol. Vnitřní lékařství. Praha. Grada 2011, ISBN978-80-247-2110-1
- Davidson s Principles and Practise of Medicine. 20th Edition. N.A. Boon,
- Harrison's principles of internal medicine. Edited by Dennis L. Kassper. 16th ed. New York : McGraw-Hill, 2005. xxvii, 129. ISBN 007139141X.
- Klener P. et all. Vnitřní lékařství Druhé doplněné vydání. Praha. Galén . 2006, 1158s., ISBN 978-80-7262-430-0
- Teaching methods
- Independent work under the supervision of physicians in various clinicl departments. Theoretical and practical preparation for the exam.
- Assessment methods
- The practice is closed by the oral state rigorous examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: SRZ skládá student na klinice, kde stážoval
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 0.