FF:BA_MgF4 Workshop of Finnish Literatue - Course Information
BA_MgF4 Workshop of Finnish LiteratueFaculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Autumn 2019
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Jan-Marek Šík (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- facultas Fennice legendi
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The objective of the course is to read and interpret Finnish literature also with help of Finnish literary science articles and treatises.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of thecourse students should be able to individually interpret Finnish fiction and non-fiction, detect their argumentational structure and understand their language particularity in terms of period, idiolect and regiolect.
- Reading and interpreting Finnish prose and poetry, reading and interpreting Finnish reviews and articles and monographs dealing with literary science.
- Pirjo Lyytikäinen: Narkissos ja sfinksi
- Otto Manninen: Säkeitä
- Teaching methods
- text analysis
- Assessment methods
- Active taking part in the course.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/BA_MgF4