FF:BA_MgF5 Finnish conversation - Course Information
BA_MgF5 Finnish conversationFaculty of Arts
The course is not taught in Autumn 2019
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Elina Elli Johanna Kulmala, MA (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Petra Hebedová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- BA304F Finnish conversation (B6)
The course is open for Baltic linguistics students of the master degree (who have already passed the subject BA_F6). In other cases the registration possible after approbation by teacher only.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is a practical course of Finnish for students of master-degree Baltic studies. Its aim is to improve students' skills, in particular in spoken interaction and vocabulary.
- Learning outcomes
- The aim of this course is to motivate students to improve and strengthen their skills in converzation in Finnish. At the end of the course student should be familiar with some new specific lexicon and be able to express himself or herself freely.
- discussion on diverse topics
- listening and comprehension
- vocabulary exercises
- studijní materiály dodá vyučující
- KORHONEN, Petra and Doris KUNZELMANN. Suomea jokaiseen päivään : sanastoharjoituksia suomea toisena ja vieraana kielenä opiskeleville. Helsinki: Finn Lectura, 2005. 120 s. ISBN 9517921837. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, homework
- Assessment methods
- class participation, oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/BA_MgF5