FF:BA_MgL4 Lithuanian Literature - Course Information
BA_MgL4 Workshop of Lithuanian LiteratureFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Almis Grybauskas (lecturer)
doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil.
Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mag. Vaidas Šeferis, Dr. phil.
Supplier department: Department of Linguistics and Baltic Languages - Faculty of Arts
- Thu 16:00–17:40 G11
- To attend this course, students must already speak an excellent Lithuanian.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Baltic Studies (programme FF, N-BA_) (3)
- Course objectives
- The course offers the close reading of contemporary Lithuanian literature (poetry and literary essay).
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course students should be able to understand and interpret contemporary Lithuanian literature (contemporary poetry and literary essay).
- Recommended authors: Gintaras Beresnevičius, Ričardas Gavelis, Jurgis Kunčinas, Giedra Radvilavičiute, Alfonsas Andriuškevičius, Sigitas Parulskis, Kestutis navakas.
- Alfonsas andriuškevičius, Rašymas důmais
- SLABIHOUDOVÁ, Naděžda, Alena VLČKOVÁ and Pavel ŠTOLL. Slovník pobaltských spisovatelů : estonská, litevská a lotyšská literatura. 1. vyd. Praha: Libri, 2003. 293 s. ISBN 8072771817. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, class discussion, homeworks, reading, drills.
- Assessment methods
- Students must present the translation of 1-2 Lithuanian texts into Czech.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Information about innovation of course.
- This course has been innovated under the project "Faculty of Arts as Centre of Excellence in Education: Complex Innovation of Study Programmes and Fields at FF MU with Regard to the Requirements of the Knowledge Economy“ – Reg. No. CZ.1.07/2.2.00/28.0228, which is cofinanced by the European Social Fond and the national budget of the Czech Republic.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/BA_MgL4