FF:DU0102 Introduction - Art History - Course Information
DU0102 The ABC of the Art History II.Faculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Frantová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Deutsch, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michaela Hojdysz (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Lexová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Sabina Rosenbergová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- History of Arts (programme FF, B-HS)
- History of Arts (programme FF, B-OT) (3)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to acquire basic skills for expert analysis of object of art.
- Learning outcomes
- By means of presentation and concept of consequent paper the students are able to use basic tools for arthistorical description and analysis of a work of art.
- - choice of artwork - an outline of heuristic - critical reading - description of a work of art - field-trip - presentation of a paper - cnsultation of concepts
- Teaching methods
- lctures, presentations, consultations
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of presentation and the concept
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on completion of the course: Úspěšné zkoušky podmiňuje složení PZk
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Předmět je nutné zapsat v prvním, propedeutickém roku studia.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (Autumn 2020, recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2020/DU0102