FF:DU1912 Writing of master thesis - Course Information
DU1912 Writing of master thesisFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/8. 15 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: zk (examination), k (colloquium).
- prof. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres, Docent in Church History (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zuzana Frantová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Ondřej Jakubec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Ladislav Kesner, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Radka Nokkala Miltová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Adrien Palladino, M.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Matthew Rampley, B.A., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ing. Marcela Rusinko, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Valeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres, Docent in Church History
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The completion and submission of the master's thesis is requested.
- Learning outcomes
- Concluded M.A. thesis
- The acceptance of the master's thesis confirms the thesis supervisor in information system. The final classification of the thesis is a result of the course of the thesis defense (thesis report by reader and supervisor).
- Umberto Eco, How to Write a Thesis, MIT 2015
- Teaching methods
- Individual work plan
- Assessment methods
- The thesis must meet all the formal, as well content aspects.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
- Teacher's information
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period. The course is taught each semester.