FF:DU2100 Academic publication - Course Information
DU2100 Academic publication and conference presentationFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- The course includes the preparation, development and presentation of a publication and/or conference paper. The aim of the course is to acquire professional publication and conference competencies.
- Learning outcomes
- After finishing this course, students will have been able to:
prepare a publication or a conference paper;
present a publication or a conference paper in the seminar.
- The credits can be obtained for the following types of professional activities:
- 1) journal article (at least 10 standard pages) or a set of articles (at least 20 standard pages) published in an academic or professional journal;
- 2) contribution to a conference;
- 3) editor of thematic publications - books, proceedings, editor of the journal;
- 4) exhibition.
- Other options are not excluded.
- The evaluation of the result shall take into account both the academic nature and the quality of the output, and the relevance of the platform on which the output was made.
- Literatura vychází z tématu studie.
- Literature is based on the topic of the study.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work, seminar presentation, individual consultations.
- Assessment methods
- The activity is documented by the appropriate output: original publications, conference papers, together with a conference program, exhibition with catalog or other material.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/DU2100