FF:DU2105 Editorial Internship - Course Information
DU2105 Editorial InternshipFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. Ivan Foletti, MA, Docteur es Lettres (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Suchánek, Ph.D.
Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
Supplier department: Department of Art History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 4 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/4, only registered: 0/4, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/4
- Course objectives
- The course serves as a bonus for creative and professional activities, which are realized individually.
The aim of the course is to increase the competitiveness of graduates in the labour market.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to perform basic editorial work on the preparation of a scientific text for the press.
- The credits can be obtained for a professional internship in a scientific journal, publishing house or for editorial work (preparation of books, proceedings etc.).
- Other options are not excluded.
- The evaluation of the result shall take into account both the professional nature and the quality of the output, and the relevance of the platform in which the output was made.
- Teaching methods
- Editorial work; individual tutoring
- Assessment methods
- The activity is evidenced by the report of the internship, which includes both the evaluation of the traineeship by the trainee and the evaluation of the trainee by the tutor.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/DU2105