FF:FAVMPa010 M.A. project I - Course Information
FAVMPa010 M.A. Thesis Project IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: graded credit.
- PhDr. Jaromír Blažejovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Šárka Gmiterková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radomír D. Kokeš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michal Večeřa, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Pavel Skopal, Ph.D.
Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Patrycja Astrid Twardowska
Supplier department: Department of Film Studies and Audiovisual Culture - Faculty of Arts
- Fri 13:00–13:50 03019
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The first seminar of the cycle of four seminars dedicated to the gradual preparation of the master´s thesis. Its aim is the elaboration of the Master´s thesis project. The students of the minor programme will pass only the first and the second of the four seminars, i.e. only the seminars focused on preparation of M.A. project. Consequently, they will be provided with competences necessary for possible future research activities.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students will have written the Master's thesis project.
- Working title of the Master´s thesis.
- Time-space and quantitative definition of the problem being investigated.
- Definition of the problem.
- State of knowledge in the field.
- Hypothetical conclusions.
- Segmentation of the work.
- Historical context.
- Literatura dle zadání.
- Teaching methods
- Class discussion, consultations, homework.
- Assessment methods
- Evaluation of the elaborated project.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Kurs je určen k absolvování v 1. semestru studia.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/FAVMPa010