FF:HIDA01a Research and Study I - Course Information
HIDA01a Research and Study IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Boček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Borovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Dvořák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Fasora, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Hanuš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Bronislav Chocholáč, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Knoz, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Malíř, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Malý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Denisa Nečasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeňka Stoklásková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Václav Štěpánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Radomír Vlček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Ambrožová
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- History (programme FF, D-HI_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course emphasizes the systematic creation and development of doctoral student prerequisites for independent creative and scientific work.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, the doctoral student will have a more precise heuristic base, which is a necessary condition for further successful solution of the doctoral project.
- 1. Creating a working list of sources related to the topic of the doctoral project
- 2. Creation of a working list of literature with a link to the topic of the doctoral project
- 3. Consultation of prepared materials with the supervisor
- 4. Study in archives and libraries
- 5. Ongoing consultations by the supervisor
- 6. Elaboration of a partial heuristic report
- Vzhledem k povaze předmětu bude seznam literatury průběžně precizován v průběhu konzultací.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations with the supervisor, subsequent independent work in archives and libraries.
- Assessment methods
- The condition of the credit is continuous consultations with the supervisor and elaboration of an annotated list of studied sources and literature.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/HIDA01a