FF:HIDA01d Research and Study IV - Course Information
HIDA01d Research and Study IVFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Boček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Borovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Dvořák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Fasora, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Hanuš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Bronislav Chocholáč, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Knoz, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Malíř, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Malý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Denisa Nečasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeňka Stoklásková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Václav Štěpánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Radomír Vlček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Ambrožová
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Arts
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- HIDA01c Research and Study III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- History (programme FF, D-HI_) (2)
- Course objectives
- After agreement with the supervisor, the doctoral student will present his / her doctoral project (working text of approx. 15-20 pages). The subsequent discussion, to which the supervisor and other experts will be invited, should specify the concept of the doctoral thesis, move it further in methodological and source questions, orient the doctoral student to the next direction of study and to the necessary foreign contacts.
- Learning outcomes
- The output of the course will be to determine whether the doctoral student systematically and purposefully works on his / her dissertation. In addition, the colloquium provides doctoral students with both forms of full-time and part-time study with comprehensive methodological and professional support in their studies and creates preconditions for the publication of partial results of dissertations.
- 1. Preparation of a text in which the doctoral student summarizes the results of his / her research
- 2. Consultation of prepared materials with the supervisor
- 3. Oral commission colloquium
- 4. Commission recommendations
- 5. Discussion of the results of the colloquium by the subject council
- Vzhledem k povaze předmětu bude seznam literatury průběžně precizován v průběhu konzultací.
- Teaching methods
- Oral commission colloquium
- Assessment methods
- The colloquium will de facto be the basis for the decision of the subject council to what extent the student is able to successfully continue further study leading to the successful writing of the dissertation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/HIDA01d