FF:HIDA02a Doctoral Reading I - Course Information
HIDA02a Doctoral Reading IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Boček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Borovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Tomáš Dvořák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Fasora, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Hanuš, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Bronislav Chocholáč, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Knoz, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Malíř, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Malý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Denisa Nečasová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Zdeňka Stoklásková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Václav Štěpánek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Radomír Vlček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Denisa Nečasová, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Ambrožová
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- History (programme FF, D-HI_) (2)
- Course objectives
- Within the course, the competencies of the student and his/her prerequisites for independent creative and scientific work are verified and checked. Doctoral students are divided according to the focus of their dissertation into groups, individual working groups can be connected according to the needs and interests of students. During the semester, individual groups complete several (ideally 2/3) readings, the thematic content of which is determined by the supervisors of doctoral students of the given specializations. Active participation of students is expected, either in the form of a paper on the topic of the dissertation, or participation in a guided discussion on a predetermined topic or joint analysis of texts.
- Learning outcomes
- The condition of the colloquium are ongoing consultations with the supervisor, as well as individual presentations and discussions within the course.
- 1. Consultation with the supervisor
- 2. Preparation of a lecture
- 3. Consultation of the lecture with the supervisor
- 4. Lecture and discussion
- Due to the nature of the subject, the list of literature will be continuously refined during consultations.
- Vzhledem k povaze předmětu bude seznam literatury průběžně precizován v průběhu konzultací.
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations with the supervisor, subsequent presentation of the project, active participation of students.
- Assessment methods
- At the end of the course, the doctoral student will be able to prepare individual lectures for the professional and lay public.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/HIDA02a