FF:HIDA03a Guest lecture I - Course Information
HIDA03a Guest lecture IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Pavel Boček, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Borovský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Dvořák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Lukáš Fasora, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Hanuš, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Bronislav Chocholáč, Dr. (lecturer)
prof. Mgr. Libor Jan, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Knoz, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Jiří Malíř, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Malý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Denisa Nečasová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Zdeňka Stoklásková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Václav Štěpánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Radomír Vlček, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Martin Wihoda, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Tomáš Malý, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Hana Ambrožová
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Arts
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- History (programme FF, D-HI_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen the specialized methodology, based on modern historical thinking, through active participation in guest lectures, which are organized by the institute, faculty or university. Last but not least, the course should verify the language competencies of doctoral students, expand the field of their narrow professional specialization, acquaint doctoral students with various methodological and interpretive models and at the same time complement general and branch aspects with their own professional focus.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, the doctoral student will be able to establish a professional dialogue on the topic.
- 1. Preparation for the lecture
- 2. Consultation with the supervisor
- 3. Active participation in the lecture
- 4. Written summary of the lecture
- Vzhledem k povaze předmětu bude seznam literatury průběžně precizován v průběhu konzultací.
- Teaching methods
- Active participation of students in lectures.
- Assessment methods
- The condition of the credit is active participation in lectures.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/spring2023/HIDA03a