FF:HV_795a Seminar - Course Information
HV_795a Seminar IFaculty of Arts
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Mikuláš Bek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Vladimír Maňas, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Stanislav Tesař (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Zahrádka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Perutková, Ph.D.
Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
Contact Person: Mgr. Jan Karafiát
Supplier department: Department of Musicology - Faculty of Arts
- Wed 14:00–15:40 N31
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 11/30, only registered: 0/30
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 10 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to develop musical competences and skills.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will increase their competence in writing specialized texts and developing critical thinking.
- Reading of expert texts, their analyzes. Guest appearances (including foreign ones).
- FAJKUS, Břetislav. Filosofie a metodologie vědy : vývoj, současnost a perspektivy. Vyd. 1. Praha: Academia, 2005. 339 s. ISBN 8020013040. info
- Teaching methods
- class discussion, group projects, presentations
- Assessment methods
- seminar work
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/phil/autumn2019/HV_795a